Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar and Keys player wanted for Joy Division covers band

• 03-08-2017 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭

Have singer, drummer and basser, just need a guitarist with some keys to complete the line up. Don't worry if you don't have a keyboard, I'm using an Arp Omni II VST for the authentic string sound...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 stek1961

Have singer, drummer and basser, just need a guitarist with some keys to complete the line up. Don't worry if you don't have a keyboard, I'm using an Arp Omni II VST for the authentic string sound...

I might give it a go, I'm 56 tho but I have seen JD live, that must be worth something!

And I'm from Manchester.

And i have a Shergold and one I can borrow from my bro, mine's a Marathon 6 bass and my bro has a Masquerader

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

stek1961 wrote: »
    I might give it a go, I'm 56 tho but I have seen JD live, that must be worth something!

And I'm from Manchester.

And i have a Shergold and one I can borrow from my bro, mine's a Marathon 6 bass and my bro has a Masquerader

I sent you a PM, can you let me know if you got it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭lolalola

Very interested - will PM you there

OK, gonna try and resurrect this for one last effort, maybe try and get something sorted to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Ian's passing in May. Have Drums, bass and a singer, just need guitar...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Where are you based?

• Advertisement

Where are you based?

Dublin

Advertisement