Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overcharged for cancellation

Options
  • 03-08-2017 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

Hi I have decided to switch to another provider and will be exiting contract early. The agreed fee was €157  while my final bill is charging me €187. I have already rang customer service and found them extremely unhelpful. Can you look into this for me? Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi I have decided to switch to another provider and will be exiting contract early. The agreed fee was €157  while my final bill is charging me €187. I have already rang customer service and found them extremely unhelpful. Can you look into this for me? Thank you. 
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your latest bill. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

Advertisement