Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing account outside Ireland

Options
  • 03-08-2017 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, Im trying to close my account and filled online form. The problem is I cant write my Finnish phone number, and form accepts only Irish phone number that I dont use anymore. Can you help me? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

goksel wrote: »
    Hi, Im trying to close my account and filled online form. The problem is I cant write my Finnish phone number, and form accepts only Irish phone number that I dont use anymore. Can you help me? Thanks!

Hi goksel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can also request to close your account by sending in a written letter of request to your account holding branch. I'd ask that you confirm your account information on the letter and provide a signature and phone number in case any follow up is needed in relation to the closure of this.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement