Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a phone unlocked

Options
  • 03-08-2017 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi Ive a business account and have spoken 3 times to customer care to request an unlock code for an old phone previously on the bill.The last time I called the rep assured me he would call by COB that day.no call
    The phone is well out of contact and I would like the unlock code
    can you help?
    Thanks
    TD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

tylerdylan wrote: »
    Hi Ive a business account and have spoken 3 times to customer care to request an unlock code for an old phone previously on the bill.The last time I called the rep assured me he would call by COB that day.no call
    The phone is well out of contact and I would like the unlock code
    can you help?
    Thanks
    TD
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing while trying to receive your unlocking code. I'm afraid, I'd be unable to issue an unlocking code from here. You would need to give us another ring about this. I completely understand how frustrating this must be, especially since you've been on the phone to us about this already and I am very sorry that I can't do more for you here. 

- Adam

Advertisement