Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Pool - Balbriggan to DCU

Options
  • 03-08-2017 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

Hi, couldn't find another thread to ask this. I am a mature student and this September I will be commencing a 3 year course at DCU. I will be travelling from Balbriggan to DCU and back from Monday to Friday possibly from 8am to 5pm. I am hoping to take a couple of passengers on board who can contribute to fuel costs. I;'d like to hear from anyone who is interested. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭stead

Might also be worth posting on the 17/18 freshers page when it goes up (presumably the end of the month).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

I don't know if you can open another thread in the DCU forum. Might be worth checking with mods if it's ok to have it there. You also don't want to be hit with a ban for spamming for opening the same thread in multiple places.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

OP, if you like I can move this into the DCU forum for you.

Advertisement