Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hildergard Naughton flyer

Options
  • 03-08-2017 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Not really deserving of a thread of its own, but here I go,
    Saw the flyer from her today, its about the back to school grant.
    Anyone have any thoughts on the outfit or image she has on the front cover, given the context?:D

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Bredabe wrote: »
    Not really deserving of a thread of its own, but here I go,
    Saw the flyer from her today, its about the back to school grant.
    Anyone have any thoughts on the outfit or image she has on the front cover, given the context?:D
    Ya couldn't post an image for those that aint seen it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

pjohnson wrote: »
    Ya couldn't post an image for those that aint seen it?

Working from home, awkward questions to answer if I scanned a random image like that. But something for you to look forward to when you get to your post box.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

If it was from a male politician, would you give a rat's a** what he was wearing?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Pics or gtfo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Pics pleeeze. I've googled so many combinations I think I've broke the internet.
    I'm not in the city at the moment so I won't get the flyer :-(

• Advertisement

If it was from a male politician, would you give a rat's a** what he was wearing?
    Yes! If a male politician wore an outfit with what I see as the message on this, I would be concerned and more than a little nauseated honestly.

I started this tread to see if anyone see's the picture the same way and I did, ppl from outside the area have remarked on this as well. Its just a lighthearted curiosity.

Pics or gtfo!!

In a letter box near you soon!

Pics pleeeze. I've googled so many combinations I think I've broke the internet.
    I'm not in the city at the moment so I won't get the flyer :-(
    Its not worth you putting in that amount of effort and loss of dignity really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Bredabe, if you're going to start a thread about something like a flyer and then flat out refuse to link to, take a picture of, or even attempt to show the thing in question; then this conversation will not go well.

Many people might not receive this flyer, so please consider taking a picture so we can all see what it is you wish to discuss.

Bredabe, if you're going to start a thread about something like a flyer and then flat out refuse to link to, take a picture of, or even attempt to show the thing in question; then this conversation will not go well.

Many people might not receive this flyer, so please consider taking a picture so we can all see what it is you wish to discuss.

As I've already said, I cant do it, not that I refuse to do so, as the flyer is of interest to most ppl in her consistency, Im sure they will see it at some stage.

As previously stated, I posted this as I though the photo was "curious" and was interested in what ppl who had seen it had to say, I didn't expect this kind of out of proportion negativity. So please close this thread, its not worth the hassle for something that was supposed to raise a smile, sheeeeesh!

• Advertisement

As I've already said, I cant do it, not that I refuse to do so, as the flyer is of interest to most ppl in her consistency, Im sure they will see it at some stage.

As previously stated, I posted this as I though the photo was "curious" and was interested in what ppl who had seen it had to say, I didn't expect this kind of out of proportion negativity. So please close this thread, its not worth the hassle for something that was supposed to raise a smile, sheeeeesh!

I do appreciate the intent, but there's not much we can do without seeing the flyer in question. This almost feels like a 'has anyone seen the match' kinda scenario. Granted that a lot of the people who frequent and post in this forum might be in her constituency, that still leaves out a lot of people, who might not be, and don't receive flyers. I only ask that you consider taking a photo and showing us, so we all can weigh in on the topic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

I've a 'no junk mail' sign on my letter box

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I've a 'no junk mail' sign on my letter box

Most politicians believe their flyers are not junk

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Well with the information available and Bredababes comments I will assume she is topless wearing nada but a g-string OR dressed in a Barney costume in which case I am totally outraged by both!!!!

What else do others wanna guess is going on in the mystery flyer?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Working from home, awkward questions to answer if I scanned a random image like that. But something for you to look forward to when you get to your post box.

Surely someone you know has one of them clever phone thingees that takes photos ... hell even I have one and know how to use it!

She's doing a gnarly flip on a skateboard whilst wearing a baseball cap tilted to the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

ibtl

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

She obviously must be wearing a school uniform with a school bag that's far too light to be used by a student

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

She's doing a gnarly flip on a skateboard whilst wearing a baseball cap tilted to the side.

Not in this guy's town she's not...

Av1iak_CAAEzqHo.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 14,510 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

A photoshopped version of her getting the shift at Millennium Madness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Is she wearing an Atletico Madrid top?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Is she wearing a nice mass outfit? And a hat?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Is she wearing a nice mass outfit? And a hat?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

That would be an ecumenical matter.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I'm going to guess she's wearing a REPEAL jumper

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

An 'I'm with ISIS' t-shirt surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe it was last year's colour?

Anyway, this is something for Fashion or some gossip forum.
    Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement