Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newtown Mews Annacotty

• 03-08-2017 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi guys, am new to the place. Looking to rent at Newtown Mews annacotty. Can anyone comment on safety in the area. Is right beside Annacotty Shopping Centre

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Hi Abhi
    I live quite close to Newtown and haven't ever heard of any safety issues in the area at all (I'm open to correction?) living nearby for many years, never had a bother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Abhi0505 wrote: »
    Hi guys, am new to the place. Looking to rent at Newtown Mews annacotty. Can anyone comment on safety in the area. Is right beside Annacotty Shopping Centre

I lived in Newtown Mews for all of 2015, moved to Dublin for work at the beginning of 2016. Really nice area, very quiet. Also very close to UL, the motorway, shopping in Childers Road and Parkway.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Abhi0505

Very helpful...thanks a lot...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Currently living in Newtown Mews, nice quiet area, it's across from Zweton/O'Connells. Nice spot and very close to everything. Upstairs apartments are nicer than the ground floor ones.

Advertisement