Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of sync sound

• 04-08-2017 8:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭

Hi

I ordered a panasonic 58" ex700 tv and q acoustics m4 sound bar this week from richesounds.

However the equipment is unusable at present due to serious sound out of sync issues - the sound is delayed so i can hear the sound a few seconds after when it should happen, per the video on screen.

I also have a virgin media horizon cable box as well as ps3 blu ray player.

Connections are as follows:

TV connected to virgin media box and ps3 using hdmi

sound bar is connected to TV via opitcal digital cable

when i switch the sound bar off and just use the TV volume the out of sync is still there, though not as bad.

problem occurs with virgin media TV as well as ps3 plu ray player.

therefore im assuming the problem is with the TV? checked online for advice and ensured all settings set to PCM.

probem is also intermittent ie about 70% of the time, the other 30% randomly is working fine.

i would appreciate some advise ASAP as i said the system is currently unusable and i dont want to have to return it if theres a solution? ive obviously tried reconnecting all the cables etc. which doesn't help.

Advertisement