Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old bad credit card debt

• 04-08-2017 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

6 years ago I stupidly was unable to pay a credit card and they canceled it and sold it on. Havnt had a call about this is years . Now after I am in a position to pay it off and start applying for a mortgage soon.. I called MBNA and they have no info on this. Also I got my credit report and nothing on it? What do I do? Who do I pay if any? Blank credit report with all correct info given.. Don't want it showing when I apply for mortgage of possible. Also never used boards so forgive me if I did anything wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

I would do nothing obviously written off and not showing on your credit report so best left alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cassidy1207987

Trish56 wrote: »
    I would do nothing obviously written off and not showing on your credit report so best left alone.

Thanks.. Just afraid it will raise its head on a mortgage credit check and I would of liked to have said I sorted that if it did..

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Pollough

Any update on this? I would be in the same position?

Statute of Limitations

Advertisement