Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Icarus--- Netflix.

• 04-08-2017 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,012 ✭✭✭✭

Dropped on Netflix this morning and I watched it and really enjoyed it a must watch I think.

An amazing insight into the world of doping in sports.
    When Bryan Fogel sets out to uncover the truth about doping in sports, a chance meeting with a Russian scientist transforms his story from a personal experiment into a geopolitical thriller involving dirty urine, unexplained death and Olympic Gold-exposing the biggest scandal in sports history.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Thanks, I read a review that said it was absolutely excellent so its on my list to watch over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭radonicus

Has this been removed from Netflix? Can't find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

radonicus wrote: »
    Has this been removed from Netflix? Can't find it.

Still there earlier this evening anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭radonicus

Still there earlier this evening anyway.

Got it. Wasn't showing showing when I searched but is under documentaries. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭bunderoon

Just finished watching this an hour ago.

It's good, but it's a shame that we'll never get to see the other sides - the other countries that are cheating. The doc is just the Russian involvement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

Yeah this is great. What a trip. I almost felt like I was on something the guy was taking. The analysis of the Russian cheating at Sochi was fascinating, and hugely depressing at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Thought this was superb documentary.

I only wish they would of gone into more detail about letting Russian athletes take park in Brazil but not under the Russian flag. That really pissed me off and still still does to this day.

Should of been banned full stop

Advertisement