If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIP email - Yamaha YHT 1810

Options
  • 04-08-2017 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭

Hi Chaps

Just wondering do you have this at the 199 price and do you deliver or is it in store only for collection

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Chaps

Just wondering do you have this at the 199 price and do you deliver or is it in store only for collection

DT
    Hey Deep Thought.

Unfortunately that deal is only listed as in store.
    If it can be purchased for delivery it also says telesales beside the offer.

Sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi Chaps

DT
    Hey Deep Thought.

ah..it was just the link said online, instore or by phone

Hi Chaps

DT
    Hey Deep Thought.

ah..it was just the link said online, instore or by phone
    Hmmm.

Was the deal not in our VIP email?

imgc_02.jpg

imgc_03.jpg
    imgc_04.jpg

You can see at the bottom right it mentions in store on qualify.

If you look at the other items in the email it also says via telesales in the bottom right if they can be purchased via mailorder.

As normal if we can bend the rules we will for boardies but unfortunately with this I can not.

If you have received this offer via anthor means, if you could PM me the link or webpage I'll investigate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,889 ✭✭✭Soarer

So if I drive up to Belfast and mention the email, I can get it for £199.

But if I ring or mention it here, it costs £299?

Can I get get someone to walk in, order it for me by mentioning the email, and get it delivered for free?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Soarer,

As the guys say this is a VIP in-store only, I always do my best to give our boards Customers the best deals and we will bend the rules on this one for you and do it at the £199 price but shipping would be an additional £6.99.

Drop us a mail or a PM if you would like to go ahead or of course if you're still unhappy please feel free to ping me a line directly.

ATVB,

john Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Soarer,

As the guys say this is a VIP in-store only, I always do my best to give our boards Customers the best deals and we will bend the rules on this one for you and do it at the £199 price but shipping would be an additional £6.99.

Drop us a mail or a PM if you would like to go ahead or of course if you're still unhappy please feel free to ping me a line directly.

ATVB,

john Mc & Crew
    is this offer for me or Saorer? I posted originally and I wasn't complaining, only asking:confused:

Soarer,

ATVB,

john Mc & Crew
    is this offer for me or Saorer? I posted originally and I wasn't complaining, only asking:confused:
    Hey Deep Thought.

I think Johns post was just in general.

If you would llike the system at the £199 VIP price we can have it shipped for £6.99

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tomek1992

I sent you pm. Thank you

Reply already sent :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

I sent you details. Thank you

• Advertisement

Tomek1992 wrote: »
    I sent you details. Thank you
    Hey Tomek1992.

John is out of his office today.

If you forward me your PM I can look after you.

Thank you for help, I sent message

Tomek,

if you want to collect in Sheffield - you need to contact the Sheffield store directly  - you can get them at [font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0333 900 0034[/font]

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.