Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What profile is my DSL connection on

Options
  • 04-08-2017 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,373 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I've currently have an open issue on my DSL connection and it's been investigated but can you confirm what profile my connection is on.

I use to always get over 19mb down (I believe I was on 24mb profile) since I got off the phone with Eir support im only getting 17mb down. So I want it back to what it was 24mb profile

What details do you need from me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Headshot wrote: »
    Hi

I've currently have an open issue on my DSL connection and it's been investigated but can you confirm what profile my connection is on.

I use to always get over 19mb down (I believe I was on 24mb profile) since I got off the phone with Eir support im only getting 17mb down. So I want it back to what it was 24mb profile

What details do you need from me?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your account number and full name pleasE?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 54,373 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Never mind, I got sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Headshot wrote: »
    Never mind, I got sorted
    No problem, glad to hear you got it sorted.

- Adam

Advertisement