Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens SPC controll garage door opener

Options
  • 04-08-2017 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

I would like to control my two garage openers with Siemens SPC 5300 and spcconnect. This part of the building is connected to Smart PSU I/O [8 Input / 2 Output], both outputs are used. The garage is now controlled by 433Mhz remote and also there is toggle switches, so I intend to use relay outputs.

Which SPC expander would you recommend for such operation?

//seiern

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Why not use the door controller? This would let you at it as a door & control it as a door.
    It would also give you the option of adding a fob/card reader to control the door also.
    If you just want an output expander,this will give you 8 controllable outputs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 seiern

Thanks for your information and recommendation.

Guess I would go for the SPCA210 door controller then, once again thanks:)

//seiern

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No problem.
    If you need any help setting it up you know where we are.

Advertisement