Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft - ASG-ASR2 Urban Sniper Rifle

Options
  • 04-08-2017 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Bought this last year, fired a handful of shots and that was it. Selling because I never used it. Practically brand new, includes original packaging and certified below 1 Joule (0.99). Includes:

- Sniper Scope
    - Adjustable Bipod
    - 3 Magazines
    - Speed Loader
    - Adjustable Stock

Asking Price is €110, can be shipped at buyers cost but I would prefer collection if possible. Official description of the item is below:

"The ASR-2 Airsoft Tactical Sniper Rifle design is a compact sniper rifle with greater mobility than others on the market; along with the M4 retractable Stock and Lighter Base makes this rifle surely portable with high accuracy. Featuring great sniping power with (0.2g), capable of shooting out to 40 mtrs with great accuracy with the help of the included 4 x 32 scope, and bi-pod to steady your aim. Best of all is the retractable M4 Stock help adjusting the best position for your head and neck's comfort level to snipe! Because its a standard LE stock, you can change for any M4 stock you should wish. All these top features has made the SR-2 become one of the most powerful and the best available in Airsoft. This gun is almost exact Clone of Maruzen SR-2 and internally is the same as other Well type Sniper Rifles.
    The mechanism of this airsoft rifle is precise and top quality. The spring power bolt is suprisingly easy to pull back for an airsoft gun that is shooting up to 90 mtrs per sec ".9 joule" w/0.2g bb right out of the box. Futhermore, the ergonomically designed grip and stock make this rifle extremely comfortable for the user to keep it trained on target."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 alanog1

ASG-Airsoft-Urban-Sniper-Rifle-Black_1180_1200_75GZU.jpg

SNIP........please read the rules carefully and keep all communications on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 peterlambe

still available?

Hi Peter

It is indeed

• Advertisement

Where are you based?

Dublin South but I work in the city centre

will you take 95 for it? and collection?

Yes, I will take €95 for it, when do you want to collect. I would probably prefer collection from my home address as you can have a proper look at it. Otherwise city centre fine but probably would not be able to take it out of the box, just in case!

I am on holidays at the moment but I will be back next week so I can collect then if hopefully still available. Home address will be fine aha I understand why!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭stephan7527

Do you have any spare parts for it, like scope mounting plate

No problem at all, I've accepted your offer so its yours, give me a bell when your back and we can arrange a day. If you change your mind in the meantime let me know

Thanks very much Alan!

Not at the minute Stephen unfortunately. I do have another pile of gear that I'm looking to get rid of which I'll post soon but I don't think I have what you are looking for

No problem Peter

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭stephan7527

Even one that is similar that will help

Advertisement