Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook page for music lovers

Options
  • 04-08-2017 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm setting up a Facebook page for the craic, to see how it will take off (if it even does).

Basically, I'm putting the page together as a hobbie - I go to a tonne of gigs, and find some cracking bands when out, but do be surprised when there's only a handful of people in them. So basically the page is gonna be like an informative web-page, keeping followers up to date with upcoming gigs in the Alternative / Indie / Electronic genre, and I'll also be throwing up bits n bobs about previous gigs that I've been to.

Prob a tonne of these pages out there, and I'm sceptical on whether it'll get many followers - main reason I'm making it is cos shes giving me stick about going to so many gigs, and not doing anything with it after.

send me a pm and i'll let you know the page cos i don't want to spam boards with something people might have zero interest in.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

I think it's a great idea. It just takes a lot of time to keep it up to date. A friend of mine wrote gig reviews and after a while he would get free tickets to plenty of (small to mid sized) gigs, incl. photo accreditation. He gave it up as it was too time consuming after a few years though. Kudos to you if you manage to keep it up to date.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement