Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenue Internal EO competition

• 04-08-2017 5:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭

I just thought it might be an idea to separate this out of the general eo competition thread.

Anyone on the panel for the revenue Internal EO competition? It might be an idea to post where were placed etc to get an idea of where the panel might be placed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭thomasj

I am 160 so it will be a while before it reaches me. I'll be looking for Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Optiplexy99

thomasj wrote: »
    I just thought it might be an idea to separate this out of the general eo competition thread.

Anyone on the panel for the revenue Internal EO competition? It might be an idea to post where were placed etc to get an idea of where the panel might be placed.

Yes - Number 87 on the internal EO Panel
    Looking for Limerick/Tipperary for placement...
    Number 60 was promoted the last I heard & numbers 70 - 100 asked Location preferences in July...

Yes - Number 87 on the internal EO Panel Looking for Limerick/Tipperary for placement... Number 60 was promoted the last I heard & numbers 70 - 100 asked Location preferences in July...

Best of luck fingers crossed you get your preference . That's great to hear that it seems to be moving along and with it being the summer fingers crossed will speed up once the holidays are over

• Registered Users Posts: 6 WMC2K

Yes - Number 87 on the internal EO Panel
    Looking for Limerick/Tipperary for placement...
    Number 60 was promoted the last I heard & numbers 70 - 100 asked Location preferences in July...
    Well I'm 42 on the panel and I haven't heard a Dickie bird yet??

The girl sitting beside me in Tipp was number 60 on The Revenue Internal EO competition & was promoted in July

The interviews for this competition were held this year prelim in Jan & then rest in March/April 2017

Id be checking that if I was you esp as you are @ 42

• Advertisement

WMC2K wrote:
    Well I'm 42 on the panel and I haven't heard a Dickie bird yet??

Have you given your location preference yet?

The girl sitting beside me in Tipp was number 60 on The Revenue Internal EO competition & was promoted in July

The interviews for this competition were held this year prelim in Jan & then rest in March/April 2017

Id be checking that if I was you esp as you are @ 42
    Ya that's the one alright. I'm definitely 42 so I better contact someone Monday. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything considering I was so high up the panel

WMC2K wrote: »
    Ya that's the one alright. I'm definitely 42 so I better contact someone Monday. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything considering I was so high up the panel

Ya I'm number 1 in Wexford

That is great!! hopefully you will def get something soon then

I was told that for the Dublin region, they're gone beyond 97 on the panel

• Advertisement

Was told last week that there has been No change/update for the Tipp/Limerick/Clare etc Panels since August 2017

They are asking 140 in our office for location preferences this week

They are asking 140 in our office for location preferences this week

Was told a person placed 134 was called.

Was told a person placed 134 was called.

Was that for Dublin....

I have resigned myself to nothing happening promotion wise for awhile - possibly after xmas :-)

Was that for Dublin....

Yep!

I am 160 so it will be a while before it reaches me. I'll be looking for Dublin.

Any luck?

Apparently i am now 36 overall............ whatever that means :-)

Any luck?

Apparently i am now 36 overall............ whatever that means :-)

That's good news.

you will get the news in the next couple of months no doubt I'm delighted for you as well.

I haven't heard anything yet but I've been told I'm next to be asked for my location preference

That's good news.

you will get the news in the next couple of months no doubt I'm delighted for you as well.

I haven't heard anything yet but I've been told I'm next to be asked for my location preference

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭sob1467

Guys not trying to derail the thread, but am interested to hear from someone inside. I've just accepted an EO in tax audit and compliance in Dublin, with a view to move back to the North West after the two years minimum in Dublin. Is it likely to get a job in Donegal then?

sob1467 wrote: »
    Guys not trying to derail the thread, but am interested to hear from someone inside. I've just accepted an EO in tax audit and compliance in Dublin, with a view to move back to the North West after the two years minimum in Dublin. Is it likely to get a job in Donegal then?

Well done on getting EO!! Was that the recent EO Audit 2017 Open Competition?
    Where were you placed on the panel?

There is an Audit Section in Letterkenny but I dont honestly know what size section it is or if there is any vacancies

you can always put in for a transfer straight away once you start your new role & hopefully within time you can get the transfer ........... You would possibly have to do 2 or 3 years in DUblin 1st before a transfer would be considered

Sorry I dont have any real information on it!!

• Advertisement

I got the call last week and have been an eo for the last couple of days . Over the moon. :)

Good to see the panel moving along , wouldn't surprise me to see it exhausted and another competition come along

I got the call last week and have been an eo for the last couple of days . Over the moon. :)

Good to see the panel moving along , wouldn't surprise me to see it exhausted and another competition come along

Thats great news!!! well done & congrats!!!

I got call last week too with my EO offer BUT
    sick leave is very high - so waiting to hear outcome of that.................
    fingers crossed!!!

I got call last week too with my EO offer BUT sick leave is very high - so waiting to hear outcome of that................. fingers crossed!!!

Thats great news!!! well done & congrats!!!

Thanks and I have my fingers crossed for you. They should be able to help you where needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Tr123

Any update on Wexford panel and if any movement???

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MISECT

Hi Guys, totally new to all of this, I found out yesterday I am 129 overall - I put down Limerick only - when I asked in January I was 142 so it seems to be moving a bit alright mind you I cant see me getting Limerick before panel expires -

MISECT wrote: »
    Hi Guys, totally new to all of this, I found out yesterday I am 129 overall - I put down Limerick only - when I asked in January I was 142 so it seems to be moving a bit alright mind you I cant see me getting Limerick before panel expires -

you're 142 on panel for Limerick is it?
    best of luck

Panel open until May 2019 - You might be lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MISECT

Yeah 129 for Limerick - would need a miracle I'd say lol but best of luck to you all hope it comes good for you :)

MISECT wrote: »

Have you been asked for your location choice yet??.. I am number 90.. Initial placing was 176.. They haven't contacted me yet for location preference.. Honestly I can't see you being 129 for limerick.. More like 129 overall.

Tr123 wrote: »
    Have you been asked for your location choice yet??.. I am number 90.. Initial placing was 176.. They haven't contacted me yet for location preference.. Honestly I can't see you being 129 for limerick.. More like 129 overall.

tbf they are asking for peoples location preferences when it comes close to them being called, ie the next batch would get emails asking for their location preferences.

I was initally 160 and i got the call a few weeks ago and got kept in my location but its much easier to go through dblin than it is for regional places.

• Advertisement

tbf they are asking for peoples location preferences when it comes close to them being called, ie the next batch would get emails asking for their location preferences.

I was initally 160 and i got the call a few weeks ago and got kept in my location but its much easier to go through dblin than it is for regional places.

Hopefully it won't be too long.. Well done.. Hope you enjoying being an EO..

Advertisement