Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenue Internal EO competition

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭thomasj

Tr123 wrote: »
    Hopefully it won't be too long.. Well done.. Hope you enjoying being an EO..

cheers and right back at you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Optiplexy99

Yes on the internal EO Panel
    Apparently Number 60 was promoted the last I heard & numbers 70 - 100 asked Location preferences in July...
    ** sorry dunno why this has happened... Updated to new post...

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MISECT

Again as I say I'm totally new to this I picked Limerick only when applying does that make a difference do you think? I'm also waiting for interview and etray for interdepartmental competition. I suppose the plus side is these were my first interviews/tests in a long long time and at least I passed so it's not all bad lol. Hope you're all staying safe and warm ðŸ˜

MISECT wrote: »
    Again as I say I'm totally new to this I picked Limerick only when applying does that make a difference do you think? I'm also waiting for interview and etray for interdepartmental competition. I suppose the plus side is these were my first interviews/tests in a long long time and at least I passed so it's not all bad lol. Hope you're all staying safe and warm ðŸ˜

Did u get an email requesting your location preferences
    After that's done... You cab request what number you are on panel per location. Hope that makes sense.
    Best of luck with it all!!

Hiya just emailed and explained I'm new to all of this, thanks so much for explaining that btw. 129th overall and they haven't asked for location preferences for all officers above me so until then I won't know my placing for Limerick. At least now I know. Thanks again for the advice and best wishes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Tr123

Is there any movement on this panel in any county?? And when does the panel expire? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭thomasj

Dublin is down as far as the 170s at the moment .

Afaik the panel is meant to finish later this year

Is there any movement on this panel in any county?? And when does the panel expire? Thanks

yeah Dublin seems to be moving the most from what i hear - although I dont know about any of the other counties

Panel to close in May 2019 as far as i know

Got email last Thursday being offered Dublin. I thought this strange as I didn't get email asking me for location preferences. I had to reply by yesterday evening.. Turned it down as Dublin doesn't suit me.. I enquired about my placing on panel overall and was advised that another area has taken over for internal panel.. Did send an email to the new email address that was given to me but am still waiting on a reply..

any update on this seems to be at a standstill guys does it ? i know there are a few retirements coming up over next few months so that might move things along

• Advertisement

It's moving.. .. Dublin offers being emailed at moment.. Heard of one promotion in Waterford.. Don't know about rest of country

MISECT wrote: »
    any update on this seems to be at a standstill guys does it ? i know there are a few retirements coming up over next few months so that might move things along

Been promotions in tipp lmk & clare in the last 2 months also...
    Generally Dublin seems to be moving the most

Got email last Thursday being offered Dublin. I thought this strange as I didn't get email asking me for location preferences. I had to reply by yesterday evening.. Turned it down as Dublin doesn't suit me.. I enquired about my placing on panel overall and was advised that another area has taken over for internal panel.. Did send an email to the new email address that was given to me but am still waiting on a reply..

Is it panelplacings you are emailing?

I think a few around the country have been asked if wanted to accept Dublin

May 2019 is when Panel is closing

I got email from HR offering EO in Dublin.. Panel has moved 6 places in a month.. I was placed 70 overall and am now 64..

Hi all I was offered Dublin today I had put Limerick only as my choice, do ye think I can ask where I am on the limerick panel now ? Thanks in advance.

Hi Misect. I was offered Dublin over a.month ago. Like you I hadn't Dublin down as a choice location. I did enquire as to my placement for my preferred location and was informed that they were unable to tell me. Just to let you know the list is successful applicants for this competition is available on Revnet..

Thank you very much for that really appreciate it. Best of luck ☘

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭dragonflyblue

Thats great news!!! well done & congrats!!!

I got call last week too with my EO offer BUT
    sick leave is very high - so waiting to hear outcome of that.................
    fingers crossed!!!

Hiya

Just wondering about the sick leave.

Mine is a fair bit over the allowed but a large chunk was down to one particular bout of sickness. When do you need to go about sorting that out? Is it once you are offered a position? who do you need to contact? TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Joe222

Hi

Has anyone on the internal campaign got a job in either Galway or Mayo - trying to figure out how many vacancies would be available in these counties.
    I get the feeling the nationwide competition is being run again simply to fill jobs in Dublin, hoping people in the regional areas will take up the Dublin offers.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tipphunter82

HI,

I am currently placed 92 on the internal EO panel for revenue and after turning down Dublin i have not being offered my prefered regions. Has anybody else not being offered there prefered regions after turning down Dublin???

Also anybody know how the panels are moving for Limerick, N.Tipp and Laois?? or am i too far down the panel for the regions??

all replies welcome.

HI,

I am currently placed 92 on the internal EO panel for revenue and after turning down Dublin i have not being offered my prefered regions. Has anybody else not being offered there prefered regions after turning down Dublin???

Also anybody know how the panels are moving for Limerick, N.Tipp and Laois?? or am i too far down the panel for the regions??

all replies welcome.

Hi. I am in early 50's on this panel. Got email last Monday asking for my location preferences.. Have a look at Revnet. List of successful candidates on there. Go through all names on this list and see where each person based.. This will give you an idea of how many in front of you for your preferred locations.. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭dragonflyblue

Hi. I am in early 50's on this panel. Got email last Monday asking for my location preferences.. Have a look at Revnet. List of successful candidates on there. Go through all names on this list and see where each person based.. This will give you an idea of how many in front of you for your preferred locations.. Hope this helps.

Hi

Where can this info be found on revnet? TIA

Hi

Hi. Am just seeing your post now.. Am in work tomorrow and will post where to find list on revnet

Hi

Hi Dragonfly blue.. Go into Revnet.. In search box type in E.6411 List of successful candidates and click search. This will bring up the link ... Click on link and this will display all successful candidates...

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭wicklow girl

Hi Everyone,
    am in AGS and we have a confined comp coming up. My first time with PAS doing it, any tips? Please and thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 nickidd

Hi, could anyone tell me if you received a new OOM after interview in this comp. Starting a new internal EO comp in AGS and there’s very little info about. We have forms to fill with initial application and then there will be tests, just wondering if the comp is run the same as this one will the tests provide the final OOM or the interview. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tipphunter82

Hi,

Any movement on the internal EO panel for Athlone/Thurles/Nenagh or Limerick?? seems to be slow enough at the minute.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭LM4C

Has there been any movement on this panel recently

Advertisement