Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Responsive Site

Options
  • 04-08-2017 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭

I was in Scotland last week and had the misfortune to be stuck on the responsive site on a mobile. Has nothing been done with it since the original roll out? I will say I gave it a fair chance at the roll out using it for a week before reverting.

There's so many things wrong with it, a lot of which would be fixable! There is far to much wasted real estate on a mobile. The 'next page' buttons don't bounce you to the top of the page the homepage only has forward buttons to se more threads at the top of the page.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi mirrorwall14, thanks for giving it a shot at least and for the feedback. We haven't made any changes to the design since its initial rollout, but will take any input on board.

At the moment, touch.boards.ie is the way that we recommend browsing on mobile. If on the Responsive site, please scroll to the bottom and select "Legacy Site" from the footer.

Advertisement