Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of ireland put money into my account

• 04-08-2017 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17 141992

Anyone else been giving money by boi? Or just me

Comments

How much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

No you're not the only one. Bank of Ireland have been all over the place lately, as charges that have come out of your account suddenly disappear and the money appears to be back. They then - two or three days later - take the money again and if you've spent it thinking it's there, you're screwed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Their bank balance is generally complete fiction, especially on a bank holiday weekend. It is usually Wednesday before everything starts to resolve. We have also pretty much stopped tap transactions due to the appearance/disappearance/doubling of them until finally days later they sort themselves out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭clairek6

Mines the same made a purchase of >500 today and it left my account. No trace of it now on my banking 365.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ha, just checked my 365online account on the back of this and the balance is €150 more than it was at 4pm. It's a continuous thing and I'm honestly considering moving to KBC with all this carry-on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement