Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Connect

Options
  • 05-08-2017 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Just wondering about some of the negative comments on the above company.
    I have had their service for well over a year now and am quite happy with what i
    am getting from them.
    I have reported faults via their Landline and their text service after hours.
    Service has normally restored within 4 hours.
    On at least 3 occasions this year they have had problems with power caused by a third party which has not been their problem.
    The good thing about them is that i have never experienced a contention ratio problem.
    I am on their 12 mg package and can work Netflix in HD on two televisions, also can browse at the same time.
    The one problem i have is that their packages are expensive but having no contract is a plus, and their unlimited download policy.
    Also last year they brought broadband to places that could never be reached in Sligo and Leitrim.
    While they are up against big companies like Eir, Vodaphone and Imagine they provide what they advertise not like some who offer up to 70 mgs and when evening comes this can drop to 30 mgs.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement