Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail log in problem

Options
  • 05-08-2017 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭

HI,
    Have being abroad on holidays and when I arrived back I cannot log in 

The response is the password entered is incorrect I haven't changed or altered the password. I have tried contact technical support but don't have a land line number to validate the inquiry.

Can you help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

dzer2 wrote: »
    HI,
    Have being abroad on holidays and when I arrived back I cannot log in 

The response is the password entered is incorrect I haven't changed or altered the password. I have tried contact technical support but don't have a land line number to validate the inquiry.

Can you help.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing with your email account. Can you reset your password, please? If this doesn't work, can you let me know please? 

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dzer2

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing with your email account. Can you reset your password, please? If this doesn't work, can you let me know please? 

- Adam
    No luck in resetting the password

Hi there,

- Adam

Hi there,

- Adam
    Can you advise of the error message you're getting since you've changed your password please?

- Adam

Can you advise of the error message you're getting since you've changed your password please?

- Adam

Hi Adam

I haven't changed my password
    when I try to login it tells me the password is incorrect

• Advertisement

- Adam

Hi Adam

I haven't changed my password
    when I try to login it tells me the password is incorrect
    Can you PM me your email address please?

- Adam

Advertisement