Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I drive my friend's car eg If I have to drive him home?; I've full license and fu

Options
  • 05-08-2017 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can I drive my friend's car eg If I have to drive him home?; I've full license and fully comp on my insurance policy.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

colmcarton wrote: »
    Can I drive my friend's car eg If I have to drive him home?; I've full license and fully comp on my insurance policy.
    Hi Colmcarton

If your Certificate of Insurance says so we would cover you for the driving of other cars on a Third Party Only basis. Terms and conditions do apply though. You can find these on page 16 of your policy booklet. I have attached the below link to our policy booklet for your convenience. If you DM me with your policy details I can check that you are covered for driving other cars.

https://www.libertyinsurance.ie/assets/Uploads/Private-Motor-Vehicle-Policy-Document.pdf

Regards

Seán

Advertisement