If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE40MU6400

Options
  • 05-08-2017 2:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I've been thinking of buying this model tv.
    You have it priced at £529 and €699
    Yet when I convert sterling to Euro on xe then £529 is €585.75
    Just wondering why the big difference?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Casey78 wrote: »
    Hi.
    I've been thinking of buying this model tv.
    You have it priced at £529 and  €699
    Yet when I convert sterling to Euro on xe then £529 is €585.75
    Just wondering why the big difference?
    Hi Casey78.

Our Euro pricing is not always a direct reflection of the sterling.

Sometimes it can be higher and sometimes in can be lower.
    We have to keep our eye on our competitors both in the UK and Ireland and the Euro pricing is priced to match our competitors in the south.

You can pay in sterling with no issue if it works out cheaper and let your bank do the conversion. You do not have to pay in euro.

Hope this explains things.

Any questions please let me know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Thanks Kenny.
    Whats the best price you can do then in sterling for that TV.??

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Casey78 wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny.
    Whats the best price you can do then in sterling for that TV.??
    Hi Casey78.

Unfortunately the best price on that TV would be the web price of £529 with £6.99 shipping. Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

We also offer a price beat but it must be a like for like deal. Same TV and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee, must include delivery if can not be collected locally.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.