Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking software

Options
  • 05-08-2017 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

Small new service provider business, dont need huge outlay but do need something professional.

Website integration
    Calendar integration with smartphones
    Handle Client enquiries with reminders of replies
    Confirmation emails
    Online payment acceptance

I've been using googles free online products to piece it all together til now. An awful lot online to choose from. Can anyone suggest anything? thanks

edit: my website uses wordpress, would it be better to just get a plugin?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I'm testing Studio Cloud at the moment. It's free but modules such as accepting credit card payments and allowing clients to schedule appointments are addons which cost money, but don't seem to expensive. These features also provide code which can be added to a website.

What I like is, you can invoice from the software and manage clients, which is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tarmon

I've used Turitop previously and found it quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 CatchingDreams

Small new service provider business, dont need huge outlay but do need something professional.

Website integration
    Calendar integration with smartphones
    Handle Client enquiries with reminders of replies
    Confirmation emails
    Online payment acceptance

I've been using googles free online products to piece it all together til now. An awful lot online to choose from. Can anyone suggest anything? thanks

edit: my website uses wordpress, would it be better to just get a plugin?

Have a look at Bookly plugin for WordPress http://booking-wp-plugin.com/

Advertisement