Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Options
  • 05-08-2017 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Is there any virtual truckers on here?:pac: ETS2 Is just a great game to waste a few hours on.Especially with the pro mods and rus maps up and running.I think Ireland will finally be in the next version of pro mods!What are peoples favourite trucks?Personally for me Volvo and Scania trucks are the best for long haul trucking.I love the Volvo FH16 Classic and The Scania Streamline with the exclusive leather interior.Im not a fan of the updated Volvo FH16 at all.The interior is too bright and the dashboard isn't as easy to read as the original FH16.Really both Volvo and Scania for me are the two best trucks in the game.Even if some of those Scania fan boys you see around the internet (the likes of Squirrel on youtube) can be annoying at times.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is there any virtual truckers on here?:pac: ETS2 Is just a great game to waste a few hours on.Especially with the pro mods and rus maps up and running.I think Ireland will finally be in the next version of pro mods!What are peoples favourite trucks?Personally for me Volvo and Scania trucks are the best for long haul trucking.I love the Volvo FH16 Classic and The Scania Streamline with the exclusive leather interior.Im not a fan of the updated Volvo FH16 at all.The interior is too bright and the dashboard isn't as easy to read as the original FH16.Really both Volvo and Scania for me are the two best trucks in the game.Even if some of those Scania fan boys you see around the internet (the likes of Squirrel on youtube) can be annoying at times.

Thread here that I made ;) I love the game btw

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056791745

Advertisement