Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to send my 6 year old?

Options
  • 05-08-2017 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Venue: Equestrian
    Date: 05-08-2017 - 12-08-2017
    Time: 00:00

Hi there,
    Just wanting a bit of advice my 6 nearly 7 year old wants to start riding lessons and i'm torn between Brennanstown in Bray and Festina Lente, any advice??

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Welcome to Boards posielee. Moved thread to Wicklow forum where people may be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

posielee wrote: »
    Venue: Equestrian
    Date: 05-08-2017 - 12-08-2017
    Time: 00:00

Hi there,
    Just wanting a bit of advice my 6 nearly 7 year old wants to start riding lessons and i'm torn between Brennanstown in Bray and Festina Lente, any advice??

Cannot comment on Brennanstown but my god daughter is doing lessons in Festina Lente and she loves it. She has made a connection with the horses there as well so that has helped.
    Can you you maybe do one lesson in each and see which atmosphere seems best? (I know it can be hard to tell on a single lesson) or even go to watch a lesson in each if you can and then get a feel for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I'm afraid I'm not that familiar with either (was only at. Brennan's town once about 12 years ago for a trial, so rather limited time/experience), but you could try posting in the equestrian forum as you'll probably get more detailed info there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

No experience of either. My daughter goes to Killegar stables up at The Scalp and she loves it. Might be an option for you

Advertisement