Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VR Hire

Options
  • 06-08-2017 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, (point me in the right direction if I am in the wrong forum). I am hoping to "try before I buy" on the HTC Vive. Anyone heard of companies doing rentals to individuals? (I have found a few corporate experience websites but they seem to only do companies). Would be good for checking PC compatibility and room size checks etc. before I layout out close to a grand...

~Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

irltankman wrote: »
    Hi, (point me in the right direction if I am in the wrong forum). I am hoping to "try before I buy" on the HTC Vive. Anyone heard of companies doing rentals to individuals? (I have found a few corporate experience websites but they seem to only do companies). Would be good for checking PC compatibility and room size checks etc. before I layout out close to a grand...

~Mick

There was someone doing it with PSVR a few months back on adverts. Think he was only doing Carlow at the time but looking to expand. He may have been doing vive and OR also. Sorry can't be more certain but maybe look him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

irltankman wrote: »

~Mick

Have you considered a Rift ? its on sale at the minute , Great value

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

There's a VR station set-up in the Jervis Shopping Centre in Dublin on the second floor. It's pay for play but I think it's a Rift.

Advertisement