Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality mattresses at decent prices?

Options
  • 06-08-2017 5:17pm

I'm aware of the numerous cheap mattresses on Living Social/Groupon etc, but most of them do not have a known brand name that you can google reviews for. Furthermore, while "memory foam", for instance, is good, there is so much variation within that description that it would be foolish to buy one that's just described as "memory foam". Most mattress review websites say avoid such websites for mattresses as they are poor quality so I think I'll give them all a miss.

Where, and when, are good quality mattresses for sale at discount prices in Ireland? (I'll need about five of them) Would it be financially smarter to buy the mattress separate from the beds? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

big Mickey

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I went with an Ikea one this time around. I'm very happy with it so far (3 months old)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cheezeweasel

Hanleys in Liffey Valley have good branded mattresses and will probably do some kind of deal with you if you're getting five. You also have Harvey Norman beside them if you don't find the type/price you are looking for

Advertisement