Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned After 1 Post. Banner won't explain why.

Options
  • 06-08-2017 6:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

I'm just looking for some answers. Unsure what is going on to be honest. I didn't take this site as a safe-space for UKIP extremists.

Issue is primarily explained here: Feedback (can't post links)

Hadn't realised at the time of writing that I'd actually been banned permanently (or at all). The guy who permanently banned me told me to go here to query.

Not sure if it'öö work but this is the "offense" in question (sorry, can't post links) but reproduced in full below:

"Hello people of Ireland,
    Mick Nugent, the voice and face of Atheist Ireland "publically dissociated itself from the hurtful and dehumanizing, hateful and violen, unjust and defamatory rhetoric of atheist blogger PZ Myers", yet stays associated with far-right hatemonger Anne Marie Waters of UKIP and Pegida. Can anyone explain this hypocrisy to me?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Are you disputing your forum ban? If so, I will move this thread to the Dispute Resolution Froum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 JonasSpooner

Hey,

Possibly. There is no point in disputing anything and wasting everyones time until I've been told whatever it is allegedly I've done wrong beyond a cardboard a cutout response which doesn't apply.

It's not impossible that I've breached some rule that I can't find on the site. If so, then this is all my fault and I'll apologise. I'm really struggling to see what that my might be but that's why I am here. To get some kind of answer, if I've been wrong or wronged.

Also, it'd be great if you could help me out with a user doxing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Let me be very clear. You came here to Boards and made a first post where you went straight for another poster. This was clear and intentional harassment and is a violation of Section 5 of the Terms of Use.

I've already told you to drop the innocent act, but it's clear you have no intention of being a constructive poster here. Therefore, in order to make sure my Sunday night stays enjoyable, I am banning you for violating the Terms of Use.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement