Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Centre

Options
  • 06-08-2017 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

2 quick questions that sports centre users might be able to help me on:

- are individual swimming classes run during the summer months? Contacted the centre directly last week and they gave me the numbers of the two swimming instructors but they have yet to return my calls.

- are there any individual cubical showers available in the men's changing rooms? I have heard that there's only communal showers available. put on a few pounds over the last while and wouldn't be confident enough using the communal showers.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dizzyn

markp82 wrote: »
    2 quick questions that sports centre users might be able to help me on:

- are individual swimming classes run during the summer months? Contacted the centre directly last week and they gave me the numbers of the two swimming instructors but they have yet to return my calls.

- are there any individual cubical showers available in the men's changing rooms? I have heard that there's only communal showers available. put on a few pounds over the last while and wouldn't be confident enough using the communal showers.

Cheers in advance.

The whole gym looks closed atm. They're renovating it so I wouldn't think there's much chance of lessons just yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

dizzyn wrote: »
    The whole gym looks closed atm. They're renovating it so I wouldn't think there's much chance of lessons just yet!

Anyone know when the gym will be re-opened??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Anyone know when the gym will be re-opened??

it reopened last monday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

papu wrote: »
    it reopened last monday

Good to hear. Thanks

Advertisement