Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old style gents barber in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 06-08-2017 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

New to Kilkenny and looking for an old style Gents Barber, that is one that can cut other than by number! :) Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

Been using marble city barbers in John Street for the last 2 or 3 years and always leave happy. Never get a number put near me noggin either.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Highly recommended Marble City Barbers. 15 euro for a cut but worth it. Can be very busy too though

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Celt1

Thanks for the replies. That's the one place I tried since arriving. Nice people but didn't come out with what I asked for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭JimTreacy

There is a place in the Newpark shopping centre nice seem to have a lot of custom, the last of the old style barbers were Billy Brett he did the business of the town many a hurling match was played over in his premises Jack Mcgraths was the same over Maggie Hollands.

Advertisement