Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgraded to fibre

Options
  • 06-08-2017 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

We have upgraded to fibre a few weeks ago. Engineer called out to install new router last Monday and we have had no broadband since.

We have been onto eir numerous times, and every time a different excuse, this is getting very infuriating. Last call we were told that it has not been switched over in the exchange.

Can you help pls

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Lokie wrote: »
    We have upgraded to fibre a few weeks ago. Engineer called out to install new router last Monday and we have had no broadband since.

We have been onto eir numerous times, and every time a different excuse, this is getting very infuriating.  Last call we were told that it has not been switched over in the exchange.

Can you help pls
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your broadband service. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Lokie

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your broadband service. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

PM sent

Lokie wrote: »
    Hi there,

- Adam

PM sent
    Thanks, 

I've responded to your PM.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Lokie

Thanks, 

I've responded to your PM.

- Adam

Sorted, thanks Adam!