Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked credit card

Options
  • 07-08-2017 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi I have a student credit card and it was blocked on my last day of holidsys
    I have already done the travel notification and things were fine up until now until I tried to buy a Groupon for over here which will not go through leaving us unable to do the activity 
    Hopefully this can be resolved asap 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi emperor_krunchy,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear that you have had trouble using your card. We would advise you to check whether you have received any message from our Card security team. They may contact you if there is an unusual transaction on your account and will ask you to confirm whether the transaction was made by you. They will not ask you for any account or log in details, or ask you to click on a link to unlock your account. If you are still having trouble with your card, please call our Credit Card team on +35356775 7747 and they will be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah 

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭emperor_krunchy

Hi I have just received an email to contact a number to sort it out is there any other way to do this apart from ringing?

I have had to do this before abroad and bill cost me nearly 90 euro to ring to get it fixed.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi emperor_krunchy,

I'm afraid it will be necessary to speak with our Card security team for security reasons. They can be reached on their international number which is 0035314885466. This number is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.  

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement