Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAC Make Up Lesson

Options
  • 07-08-2017 5:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was in MAC in Arnotts today and they were telling me about the make up lessons they offer. Im pretty interested so just thought I'd post here to see if any of you have done one and what you thought?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

Hi guys,

I was in MAC in Arnotts today and they were telling me about the make up lessons they offer. Im pretty interested so just thought I'd post here to see if any of you have done one and what you thought?

Have you tried looking at online videos? I find the online tutorials as good as the lessons, and they are free!

BettyS wrote: »
    Have you tried looking at online videos? I find the online tutorials as good as the lessons, and they are free!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-e5IKYb4k

This girl does great videos. I hope to one day contour like her!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Oh gonna go have a look now! Thanks!!

Let me know how you get on!

Oh gonna go have a look now! Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

Inglot's are like 30 euro an redeemable on products

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I always find the majority of the girls working in MAC & Inglot have way too much make up caked on. As much as I would like a lesson, I couldn't take advice from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

I always find the majority of the girls working in MAC & Inglot have way too much make up caked on. As much as I would like a lesson, I couldn't take advice from them.

I think MAC are ok but my God, Inglot! They look like drag queens! I'd have no difficulty in getting a lesson or getting my makeup done by MAC...they are well trained. Inglot don't train to the same extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I think the same. However, I had my makeup done before for a wedding by a girl who works in Inglot. She wasn't caked in makeup that morning. However, she had to work in the afternoon and was saying they are given a "look" they have to wear coming to work - this look can change on the day/season. But it is expected of them.
    My makeup for that wedding was amazing - and would use her again in a heartbeat.

Advertisement