Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running gear Dublin recommendations

Options
  • 07-08-2017 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi
    I'm in need of some new running clothes and wondered where people recommend in Dublin (I'm relatively new to town).
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

MrsD123 wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm in need of some new running clothes and wondered where people recommend in Dublin (I'm relatively new to town).
    Thanks

If you have a Heatons/ Sportsworld near you you will probably get most of what you need at decent prices. Online shopping is just as good if you're confident about your sizes and which brands/ materials you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

MrsD123 wrote:
    Hi I'm in need of some new running clothes and wondered where people recommend in Dublin (I'm relatively new to town). Thanks

Mick Dowling's shop in Terenure is very good, if that side of town is accessible for you

Advertisement