Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream interpretation help...

• 07-08-2017 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hello. I've just woken up from this dream this morning. I can gather a few meanings from this dream but looking for some outside input to try and figure the rest out! Thanks!

A helicopter (with blue feet) crashed into my house. We initially thought that it was going catch and topple over to the back of the house but it caught front and burst into flames. I felt partially upset at watching house burn but not as much as expected. I remember noting this in the dream.

Next, I ran around house to get my cats who were in the garage. (This is where my cats (sisters) lived in real life.) On the way around, I saw 2 kittens; both white with tabby patches but one was tiny, smaller than the norm. I picked both up even though I didn't fear for them but felt responsible for them even though they weren't mine. I found both of my own cats easily. I picked the first up as she was outside of the garage. (Her history: she was all black with white fur pendant on neck. She was in my life for 18 years and became almost like a best friend) Once I had her in my arms, I felt content that she was safe but I also felt safe myself now that I had her in my arms.

I opened the garage door to let her sister out. Again, it was easy to find her; she ran straight out. I didn't try to pick her up (as I probably would've done in reality!) but allowed her to go outside.(her history: She was fluffy, tabby. Beautiful. She passed away at age 7. ) I felt an initial worry that I wouldn't find her but ran back to the front of the house with my black cat in my arms (the kittens appeared to have vanished from the dream at this point). I felt confident that my other cat would be okay and that she'd come back later. (This is strange as if this happened in real life, I would've worried until I found her.)

On the way, I noticed another rectangular burnt patch. Not big enough to be from a burnt house but there had been a building there. Once around the front of the house, I woke up. I never Ted that throughout the dream, despite what was happening, I felt strangly relaxed.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dream interpretation is art. Not science. You can try. So can we. Maybe after coffee I'll try?

Advertisement