Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Account

Options
  • 07-08-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Taken

Last month (approx 4 weeks ago), I applied online for a current account and uploaded all relevant identification. Can you give me an update please on my application.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi CoconutSky,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We would usually contact you by email or text message with an update on your application. If you have not received any update please call our New Account team on 1890 354 454 and an advisor can look into this for you. They are available on this number 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭CoconutSky
    Taken

Sarah,

This is totally frustrating, every time I call, I'm left on hold in excess of twenty minutes. I do not have funds to keep ringing and wasting my credit whilst getting nowhere. I nearly feel like giving up and staying with my current bank KBC.

Hi CoconutSky,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the long hold time you experienced. If you can please send us a private message here with your name and the branch you requested to open the account with, we can ask our New Account team to look into this for you. Please click the link below my post here to send a private message.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭CoconutSky
    Taken

It won't let me send you a PM.

Sorry about that CoconutSky, I will send you a PM now.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement