Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refresher hairdressing course?

Options
  • 07-08-2017 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Does anyone know of any good places to do a refresher hairdressing course, I have been out of it for a few years now doing full time mommy duties and would really like to get back into it! I have previously completed 2 years in college doing hairdressing and went on to complete apprenticeship with a well known salon and spent 2 years as a stylist but I would like to do a refresher course to boost my confidence and update my skills but am unsure of where to go? I would greatly appreciate if anyone has any info to guide me in the right direction! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

You don't say where you live so probably pointless recommending anywhere if it's too far away. You could google hairdressing courses in your area as a starting point and contact the colleges directly.

However, I definitely recommend looking at www.myhairdressers.com. Their online tutorials are excellent and might be all you need if you have a couple of training heads to practice on.
    Also, www.mhdacademy.com is aimed at student hairdressers so that might be more suitable if you're initial training was very basic.

Advertisement