Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin; Unlocking from eMobile?

Options
  • 08-08-2017 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Who do I contact to in admin to unlock phone from eMobile..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

sedohre wrote: »
    Who do I contact to in admin to unlock phone from eMobile..
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. You would need to give us a ring on 1901 to get your unlocking code.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. You would need to give us a ring on 1901 to get your unlocking code.

- Adam

Contacted eir and they said that because the number is no longer with yourselves, no existing contract, that they won't unlock the phone!!

The phone hasn't been used in about a year. I want to give it to a family member.

It's seems unfair.

Can you look into this and help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

sedohre wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

- Adam

Contacted eir and they said that because the number is no longer with yourselves, no existing contract, that they won't unlock the phone!!

The phone hasn't been used in about a year. I want to give it to a family member.

It's seems unfair.

Can you look into this and help?
    If the phone was an eir mobile device, a member of our customer care team should be able to get your unlocking code as long as you meet the criteria on the below link:

http://support.eir.ie/webapp.asp?query=unlocked

I'm afraid you would need to give us another ring about this as I can't issue an unlocking code from here. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

Advertisement