Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV equipment charge

Options
  • 08-08-2017 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I cancelled the Eir TV part of my package back in May, at the time of cancelling the agent advised me to return the equipment to a free post address, which I did within 3 week of cancelling. 

I just noticed on my bill that there is now a €80 charge for this equipment, even though I have returned it. 
    Can you guys take a look into this please and have this charge removed from my bill?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

McGrath5 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I cancelled the Eir TV part of my package back in May, at the time of cancelling the agent advised me to return the equipment to a free post address, which I did within 3 week of cancelling. 

I just noticed on my bill that there is now a €80 charge for this equipment, even though I have returned it. 
    Can you guys take a look into this please and have this charge removed from my bill?

Cheers
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your account number and full name I can check on this for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭McGrath5

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Cheers
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your account number and full name I can check on this for you.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

PM sent. 

Hi guys,

Cheers
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

PM sent. 
    Thanks, I'll get back to your PM shortly.

- Adam

Hi guys,

Cheers
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

PM sent. 
    Thanks, I'll get back to your PM shortly.

- Adam

Advertisement