Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luxury London hotel suggestions?

• 08-08-2017 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys, I'm going unreg for this one so the OH doesn't spot it. I want to book a two night break for next June in London, have a budget of €1,000 for two nights. I want to stay as central as possible and with a little bit of luxury, but I can't find anything that stands out. I was thinking Soho / Marylebone area but maybe there are other areas I should look at? thanks so much

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Mayfair is where a lot of luxury hotels are. Maybe have a look at Secret Escapes for a deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Unreg..123

Hi, thanks would you recommend any particular hotel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cbreeze

The Shangri La Hotel in the Shard seems spectacular.
    If you want something more traditional there's the Ritz in Piccadilly, the Savoy in the Strand, the Goring (think its near Buckingham Palace), the Langham, Claridges, etc. Hop on to Trivago and have a great couple of days.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Barr

Look at Park Lane for something a bit special , plenty there to choose from like the Grosvenor House and Dorchestor etc.

Advertisement