Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitors in Naas

Options
  • 08-08-2017 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Hi all,

who can recommend a good solicitor in Naas (and nearby) ?

More generally, what would you look out for when choosing one --- I heard that it is most crucial that the solicitor works fast (giving that I cannot check on diligence really, given that I am not an expert with a legal background nor the insight into her/his doings) so that it does not come to major delays that could endanger a possible future deal. What are your thoughts about this?

Btw, I have all the information via Google and Co. in terms of general process and I am posting this question here to get a few personal insights that are harder to find online.

Thank a lot in advance.

Best, A.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Corbally

I can give a recommendation near by but not sure if I'm allowed to do it publicly so I'll send a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Amidoman

<snip> . She worked for us and we were very happy with her. Not sure if I can post it or not but she did the job well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bec1975

HI there,

I am also looking for recommendations for a solicitor in Naas who can work quickly and efficiently while we go through a self build
    Can anyone recommend someone

Thank you

Advertisement