Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus company review

Options
  • 08-08-2017 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Just like to open this thread, as it seems there wasn't one before on the <notable transport> company.
    I'd like to rate this company a 3 out of five. A three out of five because the remaining 2 are pure rubbish!!!
    I have 3 kids who study and all need to get to Galway, sometimes at different times of the day. <Aforementioned> company, or whoever runs them have decided not to tell the popular bus and train time site (that they advertise there times on anyway!) get there dot ie when they change or cancel there busses on certain routes, and to make things even more annoying decided also it wasn't important to update there own site either when this happens. This makes the whole situation of waiting for a <company> bus to arrive an extremely, anxious and agitating experience.
    The remaining 2 out of five also leaves me angry and resentful towards the company as a whole, when they do turn up, sort of roughly on time they are happy to take your money, but when the only information you have says a bus should come and then doesn't, if your on foot your going to be late! and if your lucky enough to have got a lift to that bus stop from a friend/family member, find yourself racing at dangerous speeds to the nearest busy stop to catch a different bus from a more reliable bus company.

SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT PLEASE!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Hi Midster,

Sounds like you're justifiably annoyed. However, one of the things our charter forbids is anti-recommendations.
    8. Do not post anything potentially defamatory or libellous about businesses or people. 'Free Speech' is vetoed by the welfare of Boards.ie.
    For instance do not post anti-recommendations, if you don't like a place then do not post here to let people know.
    Service/food experiences are too subjective to be reliable and frankly, we don't know you well enough to know your reasons to put a place down.
    If you have a problem with a business and need advice, please use Consumer Issues forum. If someone asks for recommendations, don't use the opportunity to mention places that have "wronged" you. Take it up with the manager instead of the internet.

I would recommend contacting the business in question as opposed to bashing them here. If you get nowhere with them, and wish to open a discussion about the company in question, then the Consumer Issues forum might be a good place to start.

Advertisement