Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ftth provider

Options
  • 08-08-2017 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,I contacted Eir via online chat today to find out about your ftth packages and was told "no other provider can offer you fibre to the home". Is this correct?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Petyr Baelish

silkey wrote: »
    Hi,I contacted Eir via online chat today to find out about your ftth packages and was told "no other provider can offer you fibre to the home". Is this correct?
    Nope:

www dot digiweb dot ie/ultrafast-ftth-broadband/

Can't post urls yet so fill in the dots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi there,

I'm afraid I couldn't comment on the services that other providers can give you. You would need to contact different service providers to see what they can offer you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 32 silkey

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm afraid I couldn't comment on the services that other providers can give you. You would need to contact different service providers to see what they can offer you.

- Adam

Can you comment on why the person I was dealing with via web chat was able to comment on what other providers can give me?

Hi there,

- Adam

Can you comment on why the person I was dealing with via web chat was able to comment on what other providers can give me?
    I wouldn't be able to speak on behalf of a different agent I'm afraid. I do apoologise that I can't give you more information here.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 32 silkey

I wouldn't be able to speak on behalf of a different agent I'm afraid. I do apoologise that I can't give you more information here.

- Adam

Of course not.
    For future reference, here is a link to ftth providers.
    http://fibrerollout.ie/rollout-map/where-to-buy-ftth

Also, I was sent an e-mail with a transcript of the web chat. I can send it to you if you like, maybe pass it in to your training department. Sounds like the agent I was dealing with didn't get the memo on not commenting on other providers services.

• Advertisement

- Adam

Of course not.
    For future reference, here is a link to ftth providers.
    http://fibrerollout.ie/rollout-map/where-to-buy-ftth

Also, I was sent an e-mail with a transcript of the web chat. I can send it to you if you like, maybe pass it in to your training department. Sounds like the agent I was dealing with didn't get the  memo on not commenting on other providers services.
    Thanks for that.

I wouldn't need a copy of the transcript in order to pass your feedback on to the relevant department. I have passed this on already to ensure that our agents are giving the correct information to customers. Thanks for letting me know.

- Adam

Advertisement