Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand car wash Glasnevin or surrounds

Options
  • 08-08-2017 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

As the title suggests, can anyone recommend a good hand car wash near Or in Glasnevin,

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

Underground carpark in Charlestown has one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

There's one on the Ballyboggan Road near the junction for Cabra.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

there is one in Phibsborough at a place that sells tyres at the end of Connaught st and corner of Shandon Crescent, i've no idea if they are good or price..
    there is one in Tesco car park in Cabra / Navan Road that I use and i think they are good + value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Cheers folks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Just to post back, was walking the dog while waiting on the other half and came across one near woodies / Lidl. It's attached to a Auto parts (near the motly brew) on slaney road. €8 for a very good handwash.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

One beside power city in finglas village.
    I found them good and really cheap.

They use a lambs wool mitt and not sponges so less chance of marking car and swirling paint work (about as good as you can get without doing it yourself ).

Advertisement