Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Stores in Cork Apart from Golden Discs

Options
  • 08-08-2017 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey Guys,

Just wondering does anyone know if there's any CD Stores in Cork Apart from Golden Discs? I know is Tesco sells CDs, but this is operated by Golden Discs. I'm looking for up to date and current CDs.

I just feel that Golden Discs is a rip off and they seem to have no competition. I would like to support another store, but may just end up having to buy online.

I want the physical CD so, no streaming or buying from iTunes isn't the solution for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,546 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

All that really pops into my head is Dealz that sell used CD's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jsms88

AJMurphy1 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Just wondering does anyone know if there's any CD Stores in Cork Apart from Golden Discs? I know is Tesco sells CDs, but this is operated by Golden Discs. I'm looking for up to date and current CDs.

I just feel that Golden Discs is a rip off and they seem to have no competition. I would like to support another store, but may just end up having to buy online.

I want the physical CD so, no streaming or buying from iTunes isn't the solution for me.

There's a great independent store in Douglas Village shopping centre called MusicZone. Not necessarily cheaper to be honest but a better selection in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,546 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

jsms88 wrote: »
    There's a great independent store in Douglas Village shopping centre called MusicZone. Not necessarily cheaper to be honest but a better selection in my opinion.

I was just going to post this. I saw it recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

....Funny...in 2017, I wouldn't have put CD, up to date and current in the same sentence.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AJMurphy1

ongarboy wrote: »
    ....Funny...in 2017, I wouldn't have put CD, up to date and current in the same sentence.....

That's really helpful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement