Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Fantasy League Tournament 2017 - Now Open!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

daithi1989 wrote: »
    And I wasnt gonna bother with the bonus!! Last minute decision! Goddammit!

I know... I had planned on putting Jimmy Uso in but decided on all in with New Day...:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Necrominus wrote: »
    I know... I had planned on putting Jimmy Uso in but decided on all in with New Day...:(:(:(

Good job it wasnt Tag Team week or we would have been in trouble!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »

I went all in with Uso's. I picked Jimmy last week and risked gambling on them.

Glad it worked out ......ppphew....

I also took out the Ambrose and Rollins thinking they wont be in action this week..... hope it pays off

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I went all in with Uso's. I picked Jimmy last week and risked gambling on them.

Glad it worked out ......ppphew....

I also took out the Ambrose and Rollins thinking they wont be in action this week..... hope it pays off

Wouldn't be surprised if they have a 2 on 1 with Braun or something.

I could not call the tag cell match so abstained from the bonus wish I had held back till the last minute before picking my team though. There were a rush of people drafting and captaining Gable / Benjamin after I asked in thread about pre shows counting and bringing him on board... probably shouldn't have highlighted that lock of a win. Also no idea why I brought in Rusev as I didn't think we would be having another Happy Rusev day unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

375px-WWE_Raw_2016_Logo.png

A newsworthy episode of Raw has finished and that means we are 2/3 of the way through our gameweek. Below you will find the scores for last night's show, what they mean for the Cup Quarter-Final 1st Leg, and finally the league table. Read on for more...

*Note - Raw spoilers below. Do not read further if you do not want news of Raw.*

Monday Night Raw scores

Mr. Guappa...............................11 pts
    KayJay86...................................7 pts
    beakerjoe...................................6 pts
    Bounty Hunter.............................6 pts
    Cheese Wagstaff..........................6 pts
    daithi1989..................................6 pts
    Kankan14...................................6 pts
    Mr.Nice Guy.................................6 pts
    Gaw_.........................................5 pts
    Lord TSC....................................5 pts
    montyrebel.................................5 pts
    paulie21.....................................5 pts
    LeeJM.........................................4 pts
    Ruat Caelum................................4 pts
    Lithium_93..................................1 pt
    lycan238.....................................1 pt
    Necrominus.................................1 pt

Raw Fallout

It's Mr. Guappa that gets the highest score for Raw thanks to wins from Elias and Jason Jordan, plus an Enzo appearance point. KayJay86 gets the next highest score thanks to a Braun Strowman win, plus two points for his captain Sasha Banks and an appearance point for Enzo.

With many of us loading up on Smackdown talent this was quite a low scoring week for Raw, with an average of just 5 points.

Now let's see what the Raw scores mean for the Cup ties...

PW Fantasy Cup Quarter-Final 1st Leg (Latest Scores)

Mr. Guappa 36 - 5 Necrominus

Gaw_34 - 22 Bounty Hunter

daithi1989 15 - 26 Cheese Wagstaff

lycan238 6 - 25 Kankan14

Fantasy Cup Fallout

It's proving to be a great week for Mr. Guappa, which is bad news for his cup opponent Necrominus as Mr. Guappa races into a lead of over thirty points.

Kankan14 has also pushed out his lead over lycan238. It's still possible for Necrominus and lycan238 to turn this around but they'll need to start picking up points soon.

The other ties have not changed much with Gaw_ and Cheese Wagstaff leading by 12 and 11 points respectively.

And now let's see how the league looks as we prepare for Smackdown...

Gameweek 9 Standings (Post-Raw)

1. Mr. Guappa........................................................................250 points

2. daithi1989.........................................................................241 points

= Gaw_.................................................................................241 points

3. beakerjoe..........................................................................237 points

4. Cheese Wagstaff.................................................................225 points

5. Mr. Nice Guy.......................................................................217 points

6. Bounty Hunter....................................................................216 points

7. Kankan14..........................................................................214 points

8. paulie21............................................................................211 points

9. Lord TSC............................................................................203 points

10. Necrominus......................................................................192 points

11. lycan238..........................................................................172 points

12. KayJay86.........................................................................165 points

13. Ruat Caelum.....................................................................138 points

14. Lithium_93.......................................................................130 points

15. montyrebel.......................................................................124 points

16. LeeJM................................................................................96 points

League Fallout

The big news from Raw involves the top with Mr. Guappa edging further in front following his great Raw score. Well played to our new leader. daithi1989 meanwhile joins Gaw_ in joint second position.

At the other end, KayJay86's good score gives him some breathing space ahead of the bottom four in the Deletion Zone.

Raw results

Jason Jordan defeated Karl Anderson.

Elias defeated Apollo Crews.

Braun Strowman defeated Matt Hardy.

The Brian Kendrick and Jack Gallagher defeated Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali.

Emma defeated Sasha Banks, Alicia Fox, Bayley and Dana Brooke to win a Fatal 5-Way Elimination Match.

Kalisto defeated Enzo Amore to win the Cruiserweight Title.

330px-Kalisto_Finsher.jpg

Kalisto scored a big win over the most popular pick in the game, Enzo Amore. Kalisto is currently available in the Lower Tier and features in no sides. Are you tempted to transfer him in? And are Enzo's owners worried about keeping him?

Want to join in?

The game may be under way but new players are always welcome. Places for the cup tournaments are now closed but the league is still open; sign up now to get involved.

That wraps up the Raw update. On to Smackdown to finish off the week, and with many players having plenty of Smackdown talent this week it should hopefully make tonight's Smackdown more interesting than usual.

• Advertisement

375px-WWE_SmackDown_Live_2016_logo.png

Smackdown is complete for the week and so too is our gameweek. Below you will find the scores for last night's show, the 1st leg scores for the Fantasy Cup quarter-finals, and we finish with a look at the latest league table. Read on for the latest news...

*Note - Smackdown spoilers below. Do not read further if you do not want news of Smackdown.*

Smackdown scores

Mr. Guappa.................................18 pts
    Gaw_.........................................14 pts
    paulie21.....................................14 pts
    Bounty Hunter.............................11 pts
    Mr.Nice Guy.................................11 pts
    beakerjoe...................................10 pts
    Cheese Wagstaff..........................10 pts
    Kankan14...................................10 pts
    daithi1989....................................9 pts
    Lord TSC......................................5 pts
    Ruat Caelum.................................5 pts
    LeeJM..........................................4 pts
    montyrebel...................................4 pts
    KayJay86......................................1 pt
    Lithium_93....................................0 pts
    lycan238.......................................0 pts
    Necrominus...................................0 pts

Smackdown Fallout

Mr. Guappa's excellent week continues as he follows up getting the most points on Raw by getting the most points on Smackdown too. Wins for his captain Chad Gable, plus Shinsuke Nakamura and Randy Orton got him his score.

The second highest score is shared by Gaw_ and paulie21; both men had Orton in their line-up, with Gaw_ having Shelton Benjamin as his captain, and paulie putting the captaincy on his partner, Gable.

The average score for Smackdown was 7 points.

Now let's see what the scores mean for the first leg of the Fantasy Cup ties...

PW Fantasy Cup Quarter-Final 1st Leg (Results)

220px-1928_Sam_Maguire_cup%2C_GAA_museum.jpg

Mr. Guappa 54 - 5 Necrominus

Gaw_48 - 33 Bounty Hunter

daithi1989 24 - 36 Cheese Wagstaff

lycan238 6 - 35 Kankan14

Fantasy Cup Fallout

Unfortunately for Necrominus he picked a bad time to have an off week as Mr. Guappa storms into a lead of almost fifty points. While there is a second leg to come in two weeks it would take a turnaround of monumental proportions to swing this tie. Still, it ain't over til it's over.

Similarly, lycan238 has a tall order to stop Kankan14 who has a lead of nearly thirty points. Turning that tie around is more feasible but would still be a sizeable task.

In the two other ties, Gaw_ and Cheese Wagstaff have a current lead of fifteen and twelve points respectively. Those are solid scores but by no means comfortable leads so it's very much all to play for there.

The Cup quarter-final second leg ties will take place on Gameweek #11.

Now let's see how our league table looks at the end of the week...

Gameweek 9 Standings

1. Mr. Guappa........................................................................268 points

2. Gaw_................................................................................255 points

3. daithi1989.........................................................................250 points

4. beakerjoe..........................................................................247 points

5. Cheese Wagstaff.................................................................235 points

6. Mr. Nice Guy.......................................................................228 points

7. Bounty Hunter....................................................................227 points

8. paulie21............................................................................225 points

9. Kankan14..........................................................................224 points

10. Lord TSC..........................................................................208 points

11. Necrominus......................................................................192 points

12. lycan238..........................................................................172 points

13. KayJay86.........................................................................166 points

14. Ruat Caelum.....................................................................143 points

15. Lithium_93.......................................................................130 points

16. montyrebel.......................................................................128 points

17. LeeJM..............................................................................100 points

League Fallout

The main news following Smackdown is that the league leader Mr. Guappa has further strengthened his hold at the top, with a lead now of thirteen points. Well done to him.

The nearest challenger is now Gaw_ who takes sole possession of second place after a strong Smackdown performance. paulie21 has also moved up a place.

Smackdown results

Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin defeated The Hype Bros, The Ascension and Breezango.

Becky Lynch defeated Carmella.

Shinsuke Nakamura and Randy Orton defeated Rusev and Aiden English.

Baron Corbin defeated AJ Styles

330px-Shakedown_09_%2830956815244%29.jpg

The US Champ Baron Corbin picked up his second big win this week. Corbin is a Main Event Tier option but features in no teams at present. Is he worth a transfer?

Orton meanwhile continued his good form of late.

On to Gameweek #10 (The Tag Team Tournament returns!)...

Tag Team Tournament Standings

260px-WWE_SmackDown_Tag_Titles.jpeg

1. Team Smackdown (Lord TSC and Ruat Caelum) - 40

2. LYCAN YOU DIG IT....SUCKAAAA?? (lycan238 and Cheese Wagstaff - 33

3. O-Kay Guys (KayJay86 and Mr.Nice Guy) - 33

4. -1989 (Necrominus and daithi1989) - 28

5. GBH (Mr. Guappa and Bounty Hunter) - 25

= JoeMonty (beakerjoe and montyrebel) - 25

6. paulie21 and Gaw_ - 24

It was an exciting opening to the tag tournament as Lord TSC and Ruat Caelum turned around a deficit that had them bottom of the ladder after Raw, to roar to the top of the standings after Smackdown - hence their tag team name.

As well as that we saw the team of 1493 (Kankan14 and Lithium_93) become the first duo to be eliminated from the tournament, with just a single point being the difference that enabled paulie21 and Gaw_ to survive.

We may be in for similar drama this week as once again we will lose the tag team that is bottom of the ladder at the end of the week. It's very close for the most part and it could well be another nail-biting finish.

Deadline

The deadline for Gameweek 10 will be before the start of Monday Night Raw.

Transfers and Captaincy

You can now make up to 2 transfers to your squad if you wish. These must be from the same tier. For example, a Main Event Tier performer for a Main Event Tier performer; an Upper Tier performer for an Upper Tier performer.

Please outline who you are transferring out and transferring in when posting your squads to make it easier for me to follow.

Once a team has been posted that team will be final and no edits will be allowed (unless there are exceptional circumstance, i.e. a wrestler gets legit hurt, or they are suspended).

Don't forget to choose a captain who will score you double points.

Want to join in?

The game may be under way but new players are always welcome. Places for the cup tournaments are now closed but the league is still open; sign up now to get involved.

That concludes the update. Good luck to all players for the week ahead. Gameweek #10 is now open for business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

Making my changes now in case the power is down for RAW! :mad:

Main
    Bobby Roode Roman Reigns
    Braun Strowman
    Randy Orton

Upper
    Dean Ambrose
    Jey Uso
    Shelton Benjamin Elias

Lower
    Enzo Amore

Captain
    Braun Strowman

MAIN EVENT TIER - Kevin Owens Brawn Strowman
    MAIN EVENT TIER - Roman Reigns
    MAIN EVENT TIER - Bobby Roode

UPPER TIER - The Miz
    UPPER TIER - Dean Ambrose
    UPPER TIER - Big E Shelton Benjamin

LOWER TIER - Enzo Amore

Your captain: The Miz

Strowman in for Owens, Shelton in for Big E.

Back to the usual Miz captaincy for this week. Things can surely only improve after last week..:(:(

Main Event Tier 1: Bobby Roode
    Main Event Tier 2: AJ Styles Alexa Bliss
    Main Event Tier 3: Roman Reigns

Top Tier 1: Chad Gable
    Top Tier 2: Big E Dean Ambrose
    Top Tier 3: Jason Jordan

Lower Tier: Enzo Amore

Captain: Bobby Roode

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Main
    Bobby Roode
    Kevin Owens out for Alexa.
    Roman Reigns

Upper
    Elias
    Shelton Benjamin
    Big E out for Miz

Lower
    Enzo Amore

Captain: Miz

• Advertisement

My squad for this week:

Main Event Tier - Kevin Owens Braun Strowman in
    Main Event Tier - AJ Styles
    Main Event Tier - Charlotte

Upper Tier - Chad Gable Dean Ambrose in
    Upper Tier - Jey Uso
    Upper Tier - Cesaro

Lower Tier - Emma

My captain: Emma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

MAIN EVENT TIER – Randy Orton
    MAIN EVENT TIER – Braun Strowman
    MAIN EVENT TIER – Charlotte Seth Rollins

UPPER TIER – Chad Gable
    UPPER TIER – Big E

LOWER TIER – Apollo Crews Kalisto

Captain: Dean Ambrose

Getting this in before the inevitable power cut, maybe this week might be postponed if others can't get online before Raw

paulie21 wrote: »
    Getting this in before the inevitable power cut, maybe this week might be postponed if others can't get online before Raw

I've been thinking the same thing. Reports saying hundreds of thousands are without power. No idea if my power will be there later on.

Would players mind if we postpone this week? I'm thinking it might be for the best.

Not even slightly, MNG - this is a once in a lifetime event. I hope. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

MAIN EVENT TIER – Roman Reigns
    MAIN EVENT TIER – Randy Orton
    MAIN EVENT TIER – Seth Rollins

UPPER TIER – Xavier Woods
    UPPER TIER – Big E

LOWER TIER – Enzo

Your captain: Dean

Transfers In: Randy Orton & Seth Rollins
    Transfers Out: Booby Roode and Kevin Owens

a0d39d846c2fe6465dcd1dea5c38885d.jpg

"Stand back - there's a hurricane coming through."

Okay folks, given that hundreds of thousands are without power, and the possibility that number could rise later, we will not proceed with play over the next few days. Although I've received line-ups from around half of you, it remains to be seen whether others are in a position to do so; and the fact that this is a tag tournament week makes things even trickier.

Therefore Raw and Smackdown will not be counted this week. On the bright side, at least it means we won't be losing any tag team this week after all. The tag team tournament will now return in a fortnight.

Those of us who have posted teams for this week should keep in mind that these changes won't now be taken on board, and that line-ups will revert back to the way they were previously.

All players please check back here on Wednesday where I will reveal (power permitting) details for the TLC PPV Bonus that will be coming up. The PPV week will also see the second leg of the Fantasy Cup quarter-finals taking place.

Hope that's understandable and people aren't too disappointed.

Well I would have transfered Emma and Elias in this week , so kinda glad we didnt play this week.

Will we be able to make more transfers for Sunday since we missed out on 2 this week?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Will we be able to make more transfers for Sunday since we missed out on 2 this week?

Yes players can make two changes starting from Wednesday when I'll be posting up details on the bonus for the TLC PPV on Sunday. I will also do a roster update as I need to make Asuka available, as well as somebody else (Raw spoiler ;)).

Those who made changes prior to the postponement will have their team revert back to the way it was. For example, I had taken out Kevin Owens and Chad Gable to bring in Braun Strowman and Dean Ambrose - but since this week was a write-off that means I go back to having Owens and Gable.

Yes players can make two changes starting from Wednesday when I'll be posting up details on the bonus for the TLC PPV on Sunday. I will also do a roster update as I need to make Asuka available, as well as somebody else (Raw spoiler ;)).

Those who made changes prior to the postponement will have their team revert back to the way it was. For example, I had taken out Kevin Owens and Chad Gable to bring in Braun Strowman and Dean Ambrose - but since this week was a write-off that means I go back to having Owens and Gable.

But there wont be any additional transfers to make up for the lack of transfers this week, right.

Would you be open to that? As I had planned on taking all my smackdown guys out before the raw ppv (2 out before this week and 2 out before the weekend)

I wasn't planning on allowing additional transfers but I'm open to the idea.

I'll put it to other players: would you like the option of 4 transfers for the upcoming week to make up for not being able to make any on the most recent week?

• Advertisement

I'll put it to other players: would you like the option of 4 transfers for the upcoming week to make up for not being able to make any on the most recent week?

I don't mind either way to be honest. Not going to make much difference to me though! :) If there's a consensus for I'm happy to go along with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

Could go with a middle ground? 3 transfers. I don't really mind either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Meeting in the middle sounds fair, as long as its not much extra work for you?

Yeah 1 extra (so 3) sounds good. Everyone is in the same boat anyway

I will have a post up shortly on what to expect for the upcoming PPV Week and an update on how many transfers you can make, but first it's time to update the roster...

IN

255px-Asuka_NXT_Women%27s_Champion_NXT_Takeover_Dallas_2016.jpg

It is time for the Fantasy League debut of Asuka. Asuka will now be available for transfers from the Main Event Tier section.

330px-Kane_WrestleMania_32_Axxess.jpg

Kane is back and is returning this Sunday at the TLC PPV. He will be available for selection as an Upper Tier pick.

330px-Samoa_Joe_at_Smash_2015.jpg

Joe is reportedly close to a return so he will return to the Main Event Tier. No date has been confirmed for his return though so I'd suggest he's best avoided for the moment.

OUT

330px-Jeff_Hardy_Raw_Tag_Team_Champion.jpg

Jeff is reportedly out for four to six months and so it's unlikely he'll feature in the game again this year.

330px-Neville2017.jpg

Neville appears to be in a contract dispute with the company and is looking to get out of his contract. It's questionable whether we will see him in a WWE ring any time soon.

Here then is the updated roster:

The Roster

Main Event Tier (Pick 3)

Men

AJ Styles
    Baron Corbin
    Bobby Roode
    Braun Strowman
    Bray Wyatt
    Chris Jericho
    Finn Balor
    Jinder Mahal
    John Cena
    Kevin Owens
    Randy Orton
    Roman Reigns
    Samoa Joe
    Seth Rollins
    Shinsuke Nakamura

Women

Alexa Bliss
    Asuka
    Bayley
    Becky Lynch
    Charlotte
    Naomi
    Nia Jax
    Sasha Banks

Upper Tier (Pick 3)

Men

Aiden English
    Big E
    Cedric Alexander
    Cesaro
    Chad Gable
    Dash Wilder
    Dean Ambrose
    Dolph Ziggler
    Elias
    Jack Gallagher
    Jason Jordan
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    Kane
    Karl Anderson
    Kofi Kingston
    Luke Gallows
    Luke Harper
    Matt Hardy
    Noam Dar
    Rich Swann
    Rowan
    Rusev
    Sami Zayn
    Sheamus
    Shelton Benjamin
    The Brian Kendrick
    The Miz
    TJP
    Xavier Woods

Women

Carmella
    Mickie James
    Paige
    Natalya
    Tamina

Lower Tier (Pick 1)

Men

Akira Tozawa
    Apollo Crews
    Ariya Daivari
    Bo Dallas
    Curt Hawkins
    Curtis Axel
    Darren Young
    Drew Gulak
    Enzo
    Epico
    Fandango
    Goldust
    Gran Metallik
    Heath Slater
    James Ellsworth
    Kalisto
    Konnor
    Lince Dorado
    Mike Kanellis
    Mojo Rawley
    Mustafa Ali
    Primo
    Rhyno
    R-Truth
    Samir Singh
    Sin Cara
    Sunil Singh
    Titus O'Neill
    Tony Nese
    Tye Dillinger
    Tyler Breeze
    Viktor
    Zack Ryder

Women

Alicia Fox
    Dana Brooke
    Emma
    Lana
    Summer Rae

Note - Part-timers like Brock Lesnar and Triple H have not been included. New names may be added to the list if they debut. i.e. Drew McIntyre, Ember Moon.

Right let's try this one more time!

As we know our tenth gameweek was interrupted by the weather but now hopefully the storm has passed and we can get back to business.

This upcoming week is an important week with the 2nd leg of the Fantasy Cup quarter-finals taking place. This was the state of play at the end of the first leg:

PW Fantasy Cup Quarter-Final (Latest)

Mr. Guappa 54 - 5 Necrominus

Gaw_48 - 33 Bounty Hunter

daithi1989 24 - 36 Cheese Wagstaff

lycan238 6 - 35 Kankan14

Some ties are clearly closer than others but with this being a PPV week there should be plenty of points on offer. We ought to know by the end of the week who our four semi-finalists are.

*****Transfers - Extra one on offer*****

Following on from the discussion last night, and due to the fact that the weather upset a lot of plans, this week players will have the option of making THREE transfers instead of the usual two.

Players should keep in mind that any transfers made for the previous postponed week will have been made void. That means your team will have reverted back to the way it was at the end of gameweek 9. For example, I had taken out Kevin Owens and Chad Gable to bring in Braun Strowman and Dean Ambrose - but since the previous week was a write-off that means I go back to having Kevin Owens and Chad Gable.

*****TLC Bonus Pts*****

330px-WWE_TLC_2017_Poster.png

Since it's a PPV week there will be a bonus involved and it will concern the main event. The bonus is simply this:

Predict which of the 8 men in the match will be pinned (or submit).

The match I understand is a single pinfall contest with no eliminations involved, so the first man pinned loses the contest for his team.

Therefore you have to predict which man the WWE bookers will make the literal fall guy for the match. This is a tricky challenge because you're not only thinking about who you think will lose, but which guy takes the loss.

If you correctly predict the guy to take the loss then you pocket an extra 5 points.

Note - You will not lose points for an incorrect prediction so it's worth your while taking a guess.

(If the WWE decide to change things at the last minute and they make it elimination rules then the bonus will have to be scrapped - hopefully Vinny Mac doesn't change things at the last minute on me)

So your submission for this week, if you are taking on the gamble, should look a bit like this:
    MAIN EVENT TIER - X
    MAIN EVENT TIER - X
    MAIN EVENT TIER - X

UPPER TIER - X
    UPPER TIER - X
    UPPER TIER - X

LOWER TIER - X

Your captain: X

TLC Bonus:

_____________ will take the pin (or submit).

Hopefully that's clear but any questions, feel free to ask away.

Deadline

As it's a PPV week the deadline this time will be before the first pre-show match of TLC on Sunday, October 22nd.

Transfers and Captaincy

For this week you can now make up to 3 transfers to your squad if you wish. These must be from the same tier. For example, a Main Event Tier performer for a Main Event Tier performer; an Upper Tier performer for an Upper Tier performer.

Please outline who you are transferring out and transferring in when posting your squads to make it easier for me to follow.

Once a team has been posted that team will be final and no edits will be allowed (unless there are exceptional circumstance, i.e. a wrestler gets legit hurt, or they are suspended).

Don't forget to choose a captain who will score you double points.

Want to join in?

That concludes this preview for the week ahead. Good luck to players, particularly those in the Cup, and use your three transfers wisely. Gameweek #10 (again) is open for business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

MAIN EVENT TIER - Finn Balor
    MAIN EVENT TIER - Jinder Mahal
    MAIN EVENT TIER - Asuka (replacing Randy Orton)

UPPER TIER - Kofi Kingston
    UPPER TIER - Elias
    UPPER TIER - Cesaro (replacing Big E)

LOWER TIER - Kalisto (replacing Akira Tozawa)

CAPTAIN - Asuka

TLC Bonus

Dean Ambrose will take the pin (or submit)

*****TLC PPV News*****

WWE have rearranged things at the PPV by replacing Roman Reigns with Kurt Angle in the main event, as well as having AJ Styles replace Bray Wyatt in his match with Finn Balor.

I want to clarify that this won't affect the TLC Bonus and that the objective of the bonus remains:

Predict which of the 8 men in the match will be pinned (or submit).

I also want to say to montyrebel, who is the only player who posted his team for the week so far, that if he wants he can edit some, or all, of the changes he made for this week given that this is an unusual situation.

He can also change his TLC bonus choice if he wants to, providing this is done by the deadline on Sunday evening.

MNG say wha?

• Advertisement

MAIN EVENT TIER - Kevin Owens Brawn Strowman
    MAIN EVENT TIER - Roman Reigns Alexa Bliss
    MAIN EVENT TIER - Bobby Roode Finn Balor

UPPER TIER - The Miz
    UPPER TIER - Big E

LOWER TIER - Enzo Amore

Your captain: Dean Ambrose