Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of address verification code

Options
  • 09-08-2017 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭

Does it matter which phone the code SMS is sent from? I have no credit on the number you have as contact no. I usually use free webtexts but that wont allow sending to 50365

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Does it matter which phone the code SMS is sent from? I have no credit on the number you have as contact no. I usually use free webtexts but that wont allow sending to 50365
    Hi bonzodog2, 

Thanks for your post. 

Yes you will need to send the text with your address change code from your registered mobile number. Just to mention the text should send from your mobile as it is a free text. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Great, thanks. It seemed to send OK. I thought I'd need credit even to send a text that wasn't charged. Apparently not for Three.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I got a text immediately from 50365 and another 8 minutes later from BOIService, both say 
    "Thanks for submitting, we'll send you a text when its changed"
    No texts since that actually say its changed. How long does it take?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    I got a text immediately from 50365 and another 8 minutes later from BOIService, both say 
    "Thanks for submitting, we'll send you a text when its changed"
    No texts since that actually say its changed. How long does it take?
    Hi bonzodog2, 

Thanks for your reply. 

The update to your address can take up to five working days. You will receive a text to advise you when this is completed. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement