Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting a Receiver

Options
  • 09-08-2017 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi,

I live in an apartment block and an apartment has been put on sale by a receiver which went sale agreed but as far as I know that fell through. It hasn't been put up for sale again as far as I know but I would like to contact the receiver about it myself. I'm not sure who the receiver is but I think it may be Deloitte (not sure if they do this kind of thing). Anybody know the best way I could find out for sure?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Contact the estate agent and put the offer to them. That's the only way you can get it if it's a receiver sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭stevensi

Thanks. I found out who the Estate agents were and contacted them about it...

Advertisement