Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH Allen, Kilmeague, Co Kildare

Options
  • 09-08-2017 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭

Allen has been enabled for Fibre for over 1 year now. I can see the green fibre box from my window literally in front of my house. Our estate has also been pre cabled with fibre for FTTH.

Everytime I check with your website or customer service I can get no information whatsover except the standard line that "We will let you know when your address is enabled"

Is there anyone in eir who can actually get some real information on local addresses and when they can be enabled?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

slegs wrote: »
    Allen has been enabled for Fibre for over 1 year now. I can see the green fibre box from my window literally in front of my house. Our estate has also been pre cabled with fibre for FTTH.

Everytime I check with your website or customer service I can get no information whatsover except the standard line that "We will let you know when your address is enabled"

Is there anyone in eir who can actually get some real information on local addresses and when they can be enabled?
    Hi there,

Are you currently an eir customer? If so, can you PM me your account number, full name and eircode please? If not, can you just PM me your eircode please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

Yes currently an eir customer. Have sent all details by PM

Yes currently an eir customer. Have sent all details by PM
    Thanks for that, I've responded to your PM.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

Thanks for coming back Adam. 
    Unfortunately its the same non response I keep getting from eir. As I thought, eir customer services have no access to real local information. I will have to try other avenues and find the local engineers who can actually give some information.

Thanks for coming back Adam. 
    Unfortunately its the same non response I keep getting from eir. As I thought, eir customer services have no access to real local information. I will have to try other avenues and find the local engineers who can actually give some information.
    Sorry I couldn't give you more information on this.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement